إضافة رد

فرفوشه

:: ضيف شرف ::

مواضيع Oral Fluency متنوعة

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

إليكم بعض مواضيع الفلونسي أرجو ان تحوز على رضاكم

The Olympic games

The Olympic games is the greatest festival of sports in the world
Nowadays the games take place every four years in a different country.But in the past it was different . The first games were held in Greece in
776 BC.
People came from different parts of Greece to Olympia which was a small village in the north of the country .All the people who took part were Greek .First of all they had a great dinner and then each sportsman promised that he would not cheat .There were horse races and chariot races -a chariot was a small cart pulled by horses. There were also running races like the one hundred and two hundred meters, and also the “Marathon” which was more than 40 kilometers long.
"But the most popular sport was the “Pentathlon”. This word comes from the Greek language and means “five"

====

Sprinting

Sprints are short running races in athletics

Sprinting places extra demands on your muscles for strength , so the sudden extra load doesn't cause damage. Develop this by running small sections (about 50-100 yards) of your regular run at sprint speed. Transition to sprint speed by taking several short, sharp steps; lengthening your stride as you build up speed. Slow down carefully. Sprinting at top speed will feel a little unstable until you have built up the muscle strength to control it. Once again, start out at about 60% and only gradually increase the speed as you get more control.

Sprinting is an amazing exercise period. It is a great tool to help in fat loss & killing stress

===

Travel broadens the mind

I guess everybody will agree that travel broadens the mind. That's true. Getting out of the place where you always live, then going to an unfamiliar place will be a kind of unforgettable experience in your life.

In my memory, I still remember the experiences when I travelled to many different places with my family. So many experiences gave me a lot of chance to touch the world outside. Let me accept different style of life, let me take in different view point of the world, let me broaden my mind.
Last holiday, I travelled with my family to visit Shenzhen which is a new developed city in the south part of China. This is my first experience of taking a airplane to travel and as I was still a little boy, I was so excited to getting on a plane. On the plane I stared at the cloud outside the window and saw them fly by the wing of the plane. When the plane landed, I even cannot believe that I had arrived a city very far away from my home. Well, there were always many strange and funny feelings when I was a little boy, especially when I was traveling outside.
In Shenzhen, I had gone to a lot of restaurants. Well, the *****ng there was quite different. They always served us a cup of nice soup before you start your meal. And they always like to mix a lot of materials into one dish. Even more, they eat something that we don't eat often, like snake and cats.
I visited a new theme park in Shenzhen which was named the park of world'. In this park, they imitated to build almost the entire famous place in the world just like Eiffel Tower and Triumphal arch in Paris, the president hill in US, and the big waterfall between Canada and America. I seemed entered a mini world. When I was walking among these places of interests, I seemed travel the world. Different styles in different parts of the park. It was really like a exotic traveling and let me taste the exotic style of the world.
There is an old Chinese saying: ""it is better to see for oneself rather than to hear for many times"". After I visited Japan, I do understand what it means. Before that I get all the information of Japan from TV, Internet or what people say. But I do suggest that you visit a place rather than read a lot about it on the newspaper because the atmosphere will make you feel deeply of the place.
I travelled to Tokyo, Yokohama, Kyoto, and Okayama. I went to see the school in Okayama, I looked around the factory of Nissan in Yokohama, and then I visited the old temples .I feel that Japan has so many places that worth visiting and the travel gave me a good image of it.
Well, travel is just one side of touching a new country or a place. But, it is the best way to broaden your mind and develop your thinking. If you have free time, go to travel

!!!

===

The best day of your life

You don’t have to search long and hard in your memory banks to find the best day of your life. Today is the best day of your life. Today is the only day in your life. Yesterday is nothing but collective memories. Tomorrow is nothing but your imagination. Today, right now, this moment in time is the only moment you have. Today is the best day of your life if you stop and ponder the wonder of the moment.

Count your blessings name them one by one. Start with the room you are in name every blessing you see. God has given you so much today. You can read. You can write. You can breathe. Don’t just stop and smell the roses count them. Regard each blessings as a gift given especially to you from Allah..

Think of the wonderful people in your life and give thanks. Right this second in time be thankful for each person is in your life today. There may be some people you don’t like… be thankful for each one. Each person in your life is there for a reason and a great purpose. The person you dislike is in your life to teach you a great lesson .So be thankful. This is the best day of your life to learn how to be thankful for the things in life you don’t like.

. Think good thoughts, think pure thoughts, think loving thoughts today and these thoughts will transform your life and the lives of others around you. I dare you to believe this is the best day of your life. Go ahead, take the dare, and start repeating, this is the best day of my life.

Today really is the best day of your life

===

Fast food restaurants

There are many fast food restaurants in Kuwait like : Pizza hut , burger king , McDonalds and Hardeez .

they have delicious meals .but with very high calories . so you should not have the meals every day because you will gain weight . fast meals also called " junk food " because it has low value .

the best thing isto eat fresh and healthy food every day like fruit and vegetables, fish andmilk

===

Drawing

المحتوى الان غير مخفيDrawing is the act of defining (or delineating) the outlines of a figure against a background, using any of a wide variety of tools and techniques. It generally involves making marks on a surface by applying pressure from a tool, or moving a tool across a surface. Common tools are graphite pencils, pen and ink, inked brushes, wax color pencils, crayons, charcoals, pastels, and markers. Digital tools which simulate the effects of these are also used. An artist who excels in drawing is referred to as a draftsman or draughtsman.

===

Oral History Society

Welcome to the Oral History Society
Oral history records the living memories and feelings of all kinds of people, many otherwise hidden from history, and creates a more vivid picture of our past.
What is Oral History?
• Oral history is the recording of people's memories. It is the living history of everyone's unique life experiences.
• Oral history records people's experiences on sound and video tape. It is a vital tool for our understanding of the recent past. No longer are we dependent only on the written word.
• Oral history enables people who have been hidden from history to be heard, and for those interested in their past to record personal experiences and those of their families and communities.
• Oral history is new and exciting because it is interactive: it is shared history and a rare chance to actually talk to history face to face.
• Oral history preserves everyone's past for the future.
How Can Oral History Be Used?

• Oral history brings a new dimension to local and family history.
• Oral history is used in schools by young people to explore their own community: talking about the past brings young and old together.
• Oral history is used in community and residential work with older people to encourage a sense of worth and continued contribution to society.
• Oral history in museums, galleries and heritage displays is used to inform and brings displays to life.
• Oral history collections at local archives and libraries have emerged as important new sources for all those interested in history.
• Oral history is an important source for many radio and television programmes.
What Is The Oral History Society?

• The Oral History Society is a national and international organisation dedicated to the collection and preservation of oral history.
• It encourages people of all ages to tape, video or write down their own and other people's life stories.
• It offers practical support and advice about how to get started, what equipment to use, what techniques are best, how to look after tapes, and how to make use of what you have collected.
• In conjunction with the British Library National Sound Archive, it also holds one-day oral history training courses.
• The Society's members come from all backgrounds with different occupations and interests but share a common love of the past.
• Through twice-yearly journalsand conferences it brings together a network of individuals and local groups from all over Britain and Europe to share ideas, problems and solutions.
• Recent successful oral history conferences have examined topics such as cinema, health, sport, religion, broadcasting, politics, migration and the lives of women

منقول للفائدة

وشكرا

عبير الزهور

:: عضو ألماسي ::

تسلمين يالدبه

فرفوشه

:: ضيف شرف ::

ميرسي .......... يا غزاااله

خخخخخخخخخ

شعوله~

:: عضو جديد ::

رائع جدا