الساعة الآن 09:34 PM

منتديات ياكويت.

للتسجيل إضغط هنا

إضافة رد

ام عبدالعزيز

:: عضو فضي ::

نموذج اختبار انجليزي للصف الرابع الفترة الثالثة

نموذج اختبار انجليزي للصف الرابع الفترة الثالثة
[hide]· Reading Comprehension; (5 Marks) · Read the following paragraph and answer the questions. Dalal is seven years old. She lives with her family in a big house with a big garden. Dalal loves to plant flowers in the garden. At school, she learned that all plants need water, sunshine and good soil to grow and those trees and plants give us food and shade. So, she wants to plant different kinds of flowers and trees and she will look after them. · Answer the following questions:- (2x1=2m) 1. How old is Dalal? Dalal is …………………………………………………............................... . 2. What does Dalal love to plant? Dalal loves to ………………………………………………………............... · Mark (√) or (x):- (2x1.5= 3m) 1. Trees and plants need water only. ( ) 2. Dalal lives with her family in a small house. ( ) · Composition:- (5 Marks) · Re-order the sentences to make a story5x1=5m) ( ) First, we saw the stars and planets. ( ) Then, we learned that only the moon goes around the earth. ( ) Finally, we went home at 7 o'clock. ( ) Next, we learned how all the planets go around the sun. ( ) Last week, My friend and I went to the planetarium. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- __________________________________________________ ___________ · Spelling:- (3 Marks) · Fill in the missing letters:- (4x1/2 =2m) 1.spa_em_n 2.p_an_ts 3._e_k 4. c_t dow_ · Write the long or short form:- (2x1/2=1m) 1. She's= ………………… 2. They are= …………………… · Handwriting and Punctuation:- (2 Marks) · Re-write the following sentence in CURSIVE:- (1x1=1m) We always look after trees and planets. · Punctuate the following sentence:- (2x1/2=1m) when did the first man land on the moon ………………………………………………………………………………………….... Paper One I.Vocabulary: ( 4 marks) a.Fill in the spaces: ( 4x½=2marks) ( noise – quiet – soil – kind- footprint ) 1. Plants need…………………………to grow. 2. It’s very …………………………on the moon. 3.Don’t make any…………… in the classroom. 4.You should be……………… to rare animal. b.Write the words under the correct headings ( 4x½=2 marks): ( stars – rare birds – moon – safe – father ) Planetarium Nature Park II.Structures: (3 marks) a.Choose the correct word: ( 3x1=3marks) 1.The hottest planets are( close – closest – closer ) to the sun. 2.In 1963 the first man ( fly – flew – flying ) to the moon. 3.Amel ( are – is – am ) going to finish her homework. Language Functions: ( 4 marks ) a. Read and match: ( 4x½-2 marks) 1.The spaceman walked on the moon. ( ) Thank you. 2.This present is for you. ( ) He walked quietly. 3.I have found a rare bird in the garden. ( ) Go to the planetarium. 4.I’d like to see the planets. ( ) Call the Nature Park. B/Choose the suitable response( 2X1=2 marks ) 1-The moon is a big ball of rock. a) There is water. b) There is rocks and soil. c) There is wind. 2-I’d like to see the eight planets. a) Go to school. b) Go to the planetarium. c) Go to the hospital. Set book ( 4 marks) a.Mark true ( ) or false ( x ): (2x1=2 marks) 1.The sun is a hot planet. ( ) 2.The moon is a quiet place. ( ) Answer the following questiones: ( 2x1=2marks ) 1.Is the sun a planet? ……………………………………………………………… 2.Why do birds and animals need trees? ……………………………………………………….[/hide]

hena8002

:: عضو قادم ::

شكرااااا جدا على الموضوع

اوراق جنجفه

:: عضو قادم ::

شكراااااااااااااااا

احمدالخربوشى

:: عضو فعال ::

مشكورررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررر رر

apolo

:: عضو جديد ::

شكرااااااااااااا