للتسجيل إضغط هنا

إضافة رد

بنت رجال

:: عضو برونزي ::

مواضيع الطلاقة الشفوية ؛ برزنتيشن من الصف الاول الي الصف الخامس روووووعه

بريزينتيشنات لمادة اللغه الانجليزيه حق اعيالكم



Saving Water
We should save water because water is very important for our life . Water is life , so we should keep it . we shouldn t use much water when we brush our teeth . we shouldn t leave taps on after washing . A drop of water may save a life .

Trees
Trees make our word green . Trees are useful to us . Trees give us food . shad and wood . trees give us pure oxygen . we must plant trees everywhere . trees need good soil , water and sunshine to grow strong and tall . we shouldn t cut down trees .

My English Book
I Like English . I learn English at school . English is a good language . We have five lessons a week . We speak and sing English songs . We also play games in English . I like my English teacher .

KUWAIT
Kuwait is my country . it s on the Gulf . Kuwait City is the capital of
Kuwait . I love Kuwait. We must make it beautiful

School Day
I like my school . I go to school to learn . I study useful things at school . I enjoy playing the music at school . I practice my hobbies at school . the school next to my home

At the restaurant
I sometimes eat at the Restaurant . I eat rice , meat and salad , I ho to the restaurant on holidays . the waiter helps us at the restaurant .

The teacher
The teacher works at school . She teach us . She is a good woman. She helps pupils to learn . I d like to be a teacher .
🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼
The Mobile
The mobile is fantastic invention . It is a good invention . It is made in Japan or Fenland . It is used for speaking to people anywhere . I lave a Nokia Mobile.
🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲
Fruit
I like eating fruit . Apples , oranges , bananas and grapes are frut . We grow fruit on our farm . Fruit are good for our health . We buy fruit at the greengrocer .
🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿
Kuwait
Kuwait is a wonderful country . it lies on the Arabian gulf . it has along beautiful beach . it s very hot in summer . it s cold in winter . the capital is Kuwait city . you can enjoy visiting Kuwait towers . and the entertainment city .
🌐🌐🌐🌐🌐🌐🌐🌐🌐🌐🌐🌐

An e-mail to Majid
Hi majid ,
How are you ? how are your family ? how are youe friends ? my favurit hobby is playing football . I usually play football on Fridays . I play with my friends . we play in the club . football is an interesting sport . I d like to invite you to come ang play with us next Friday .

Love from
Ahmed
🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄

Scuba diving

Scuba diving is a dangerous sport . people usually dive into the bottom of the sea . they see many wonderful fishes and sea animals . when they go scuba diving . they need to wear goggles . they shoud be careful .

New Zealand

It s a wonderful country . it consists of tow main island , the north and the south . if you go there , you can enjoy the fantastic view of the mountains . there are volcanoes on the north island the capital of new Zealand is wellinton .


احفظوه عندكم

الحين كل المراحل لازم تسمع مواضيع من اولى لخامس

بالنسبة لصف اولى ابتدائي
الابله لازم تقيمه من كلامه بس جملتين

Hello my name is ...
Im from kuwait.
Im a muslim.
ً

alsanee5

:: عضو قادم ::

����يعطيكم العافية