Close Menu
الساعة الآن 09:53 PM

منتديات ياكويت.

للتسجيل إضغط هنا

إضافة رد

معلمة علوم

:: الادارة ::

presentation‏ .. مواضيع للغه الانجليزيه .. سهله و قصيره ..

سلام عليكم ..

شلونكم شخباركم ؟

عساكم بخير

المهم

ادري ان الحين وقت البرزنتيشن ( موضوع انجليزي )

فاليوم جبت لكم مواضيع حلوة للبرزنتيشن ..
اتمنى تستفيدون منها و تنال اعجابكم

نبدا بالـموضوع

Water turtles
[hide]I love turtles and turtle as a slow-moving turtles are divided into two categories : show and water and feed mainly on tortoise plant and the erosion of all the things that made, for example, have a T. soon : fruit and vegetables, meat, eggs, bread and the like.[/hide]

The problem
[hide]of environmental pollution has become a serious threat to mankind b fleeting but threatens the lives of all living organisms and plants It has emerged this problem as a result of the industrial and Els the sovereignty of the population over the years and environment pollution in Maan uh includes extensive pollution of the biosphere Bbah and lead to Tel % pw environmental organisms, such as microbes Bakt Rayya, viruses and fungi that also includes pollution of chemotherapy of the environment and lead to the pollution of the environment sprayings chemicals and gases and waste of factories and many m n chemicals have radioactivity This leads to Tallow radioactivity of the environment..[/hide]

February
[hide]a sacrd month for all the kuwaitis many reasons.First becaus it is the month of our independence secondly,it is the month our libretion after the iraqe occapation so our wise government held an economis festival last february to mark that holy occasion.In that festivel,all the big markets,supermarkets and big companis that happy occation the after prizes,descouts and competitions on ther products and good it turned out to be a cuitural and economis and social ceremony as culturad debates and discussuins were hild with great poets,writers and businessmen.That festival flourish the touristis and in that sacred economis aspects inside our country.We hope that fistivel will be hold every year in that sacred and beloved month "February".
[/hide]

Hala February
[hide]... In Hala February people celebrated the occasion of the independence of the investigation R. Kuwait at the date of February 26 and 25 in this Dispose Et Hbun people to the parks to enjoy the feast of national and all the people go to the march in the holiday home j and sprays used to play with each other and fall of march in all places in the State of Kuwait but more Allen PSV go to the Gulf Street to celebrate ...
All people want to enjoy a clothing and watches the distinctive and I would prefer to use brands Chopard in confusion and hours and all the things that these top model is Almmi 34th me and I also loved the costumes and accessories of Vaglb I wear accessories are brands Chopard These are some pictures of hours that I love every single one of us preferred brands and loves to wear in clothes and all things[/hide]

Apple trees
[hide]fruitful trees of pink and platoon Altva h word derived from the Persian word Tuta, also called the comfortable. There is merit in the apples is to remove fatigue. There are many benefits of apples, such as : - washes and boosted periodontal dentistry. 2-reduces the rates of cholesterol in the human body. 3 - concludes the human body of poisons. and the fruit of apple them feature in attacking viruses. 4-apples protects the rights of infection by avoiding it j helped digestion. 5-apple fruit containing large 30% of the total of fiber, and Hohad minimum daily amount needed by the c cm rights.[/hide]

sweets
[hide]and the best kinds of imported delicacies from Bahrain, and sweets made in the events that imports of candy shops in Bahrain from Chuitar are the colors of Hilo j are colored red, green, and the sweets Aman Ihmmezh verified Omani sweets reputation within the range Outside the country, known as a symbol of generosity and consented only hall and now love distribute the sweets for girls...[/hide]

Kuwait
[hide]is a beautiful country. And the features of the State of Kuwait beautiful and many of them : the Kuwait towers-city entertainment and zoo. The State of Kuwait is a good and safe person who comes to Kuwait and says they love become his second. For example, all go to a place we see people from other countries operate in Kuwait. Because of Kuwait give them salaries strong. Finally, I want to say that Kuwait is a good country and respects other people.[/hide]

The English language
[hide]English language useful and easy life. And I love the English language, because they help us in many things. Including : If we went to the foreign language often tells us to understand and talk with them. English-language became the first world and the most widespread in the world. And-English language of science and scientific research. And a lot of things. There is also a lot of interest for the English language is :-a reply to the campaigns of distortion through the use of language. B-refute misconceptions and misperceptions about Arabs and Arab-Islamic culture. C-use of the English language in the dissemination of the Islamic religion and Arab-Islamic culture. Finally d learning English helps in raising a good citizen who defends the values and ideals of the nation, and religion.[/hide]

Shopping
[hide]Shopping important thing for me because I love shopping and going to parks and pools. Not all markets I love, but some of the more something is : marinas financed and east. All the people who prefer shopping in order to enjoy the holiday and change the atmosphere. And I like to go to the market even bought some of the things such as : shoe-bags - Scharfe Many of the things. Finally shopping makes flexible spirit and sports.[/hide]

[hide]
There are many languages and many in the world, including : Arabic, English, French, Chinese language, and many languages, but we prefer the Arabic language, and every human being preferred language is distinctive and I am the Arabic language is the language of Islam and the Koran, and all Arab countries speaks Arabic, and Arabic language easy for us, and a lot of people learning Arabic say it it is often easy, and every person and every nation with the language of choice and learned and learn Arabic like us because we preferred to say. Thank you girls ... [/hide]

Television
[hide]is agood means of fun and small village.Television plays agreat part in our life.It is the outcome of modern science and tachnology.It has become agood means of communication and interinment.Through television,we get attached.We get attached to the world.It makes the world asmall village,Thanked to television,We can get in touch with to date current events all over the word television has also become a useful educational mesns we use it in scools and universities to make useful programs for ouir students.But television is a double edge weapon.It can waste our time of is misused.It can harm our eyes and skins due to the ultra violet rays it produces it can also show bad and undesirble programs wich are against our valuse and traditions.To use T.V logically and resonanly to get the almost benefil.[/hide]

UAE
. [hide]The United States of the Gulf which states that if I went out to enjoy it. UAE and many good people there and many of them good qualities and ornamental objects. Characterized Emirates lute, and they want many things. The people of the State of Kuwait loves Emirates often because there has a beautiful markets and festivals and places of entertainment. Disregarding linked with Kuwait than things, but I can enumerate it many. and I better to go in vacation time.[/hide]

Nature
[hide].Nature beautiful and I like to think that I have this picturesque everywhere. And of course the nature of God is that He bestowed on us. There nature in many places and often see in the beautiful gardens and consists of flowers and the beautiful mountains and enjoy the atmosphere and send our own comfort and reassurance.
street road accidents
Every day we hear about car accidents.People are killed or injuured in thes road accidents.Careless and rash drivers their cars carelessly so they cause accidents.Some irresponsoble drivers and young people drive the car so fast that can’t cantrol thier cars.They don’t resoect traffic rules regulations.Governments should punish these careless drivers severely.[/hide]

SOME SPORTS:
[hide]
I love sports and many of them: the first sport is basketball is a game of sports, plays in the game two tries each to make the largest number of points. In each group there are five players, and they are divided on several points. The second is the sport football. The football one of the most common sports in the world and the oldest. The nature of play is involved in the game, two each consisting of one each of the eleven players (ten players, and guard goalkeeper). I love sports.[/hide]

And thanks ..

معلمة علوم

:: الادارة ::

Flower

[hide]Flower is abeautiful things for me.I like it so much.Ilike to give all person that.I love them flowers to exepres my love and recpect for them.We can see the flower in many places such us:garden house and farms.It have amany beautiful colours like:red,light pink and dark pink,yellow and white.for me I like the red flower becous it meems the love.Know I wont to give my teacher this flower to exepres my love and recpect for her.[/hide]
.................................................. ........

(( Marshmallow )) << خدود بنات

[hide]Marshmallow is kind of candies and sweets. you all shoul like it because of it's nice look and taste . Marshmallow has many shapes and colors . You can eat marshmallow by many ways : you can eat it with out any additions , grill it or dip it in flavours like chocolate ,caramel and fruits . I'd like to show you great way to use marshmallow ...first step 1) you put marshmallow on a stick , 2) you dip it in chocolate , 3rd step ) then you dip it in buiskit , 4) finally you present the marshmallows in a nice dish . It's very delecius you will like it[/hide]

GOOD MORNING

[hide]People have enjoyed chocolate as a delicious dessert for over 1000 years, yet few of us know where this delicious dessert comes from. Chocolate comes from the cocoa tree. The Mayans and Aztecs were the first to make chocolate. They crushed the seeds of the cacao tree and added spices. Then, they added hot water. This drink was called Chocolatl, meaning warm liquid. [/hide]
[hide]

This drink was given to royalty and Emperor Montezuma Chocolatl was thought to be healthy. Chocolatl was then treated like a drink of the gods. But now Chocolate is used all over the world, and eaten anywhere and anytime, whatever the occasion and People all over the world can enjoy this delicious treat. And chocolate will be remembered in a sweet way.

by the end i advise you to balance between eating cacao or you will be a chocoholic

[/hide]

--------------------------------------

عن الكيك

[hide]I love cakes alot[/hide]

[hide]

mom made a big cake for my birthday

cake comes in different shapes and flavours
i love chocolate cake
my sister loves strawberry cake

[/hide]

عن الياهل الطفل الصغير

[hide]My Baby Brother[/hide]

[hide]

We have a new baby

He is a baby boy

My baby brother needs many things

a crib, a cradle, some bottles and some toys

sometimes my baby brother is no fun

He sleeps a lot
He eats a lot

He cries a lot
he makes Mum very busy

[/hide]

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
عن الهوايات

[hide]My favourite hobby[/hide]

[hide]

My favourite hobby is reading stories.

I read stories in my freetime.

I enjoy reading stories in the school library.

My favourite story is Tom Thumb..

[/hide]

عن الكمبيوتر

[hide]

the computer is very important
i can draw and write with the computer
i can see lots of pictures and play games
i enjoy the computer class in my school
i always turn the computer off when i finish

[/hide]

عن شرطي المرور

[hide]The policeman[/hide]

[hide]

The policeman works at the police station.

He works very hard to keep our country safe.

when I grow up I want to be a policeman.

[/hide]

Rainbow

[hide]The rainbow one of the most spectacular light shows observed on earth". Indeed the traditional rainbow is sunlight spread out into its spectrum of colors and diverted to the eye of the observer by water droplets. The "bow" part of the word describes the fact that the rainbow is a group of nearly circular arcs of color all having a common center. it's Comes in Seven Colors Red, orange ,Yellow[/hide]
Television
[hide]Television is agood means of fun and small village.Television plays agreat part in our life.It is the outcome of modern science and tachnology.It has become agood means of communication and interinment.Through television,we get attached.We get attached to the world.It makes the world asmall village,Thanked to television,We can get in touch with to date current events all over the word television has also become a useful educational mesns we use it in scools and universities to make useful programs for ouir students.But television is a double edge weapon.It can waste our time of is misused.It can harm our eyes and skins due to the ultra violet rays it produces it can also show bad and undesirble programs wich are against our valuse and traditions.To use T.V logically and resonanly to get the almost benefil[/hide]

[hide]
[/hide]

------------------------------------

games
cats
cats are tame cute animals . Many people keep cats in their home . Cats like to eat fish specially selmon fish . Cats body is covered with soft hair . I have a cute grey cat in my home . I call her " angel " . Angel likes to play with balls and wool ropes . I love my cat alot but i and every one who owns cat should take care of it and take it to the animals doctor every while . Cats are lovely ,kind,cute and tame animals but when you hurt them they will be wild . i love cats

[hide]Game derived mainly from the game (Apple) created Maj (and Bnkveld) of the British Army who was stationed in India in 1874, then evolved and grew and took shape and the laws in England, Vanakdt its first session at Wimbledon in 1877, then moved to Austria in 1884, after which egg-shell her brothers (two sessions), who Sqllagha, and laid its laws and regulations that are currently playing.[/hide]

[hide]

Classified in the Platform for the Olympic Games since the first Olympics in 1896 and continued until 1924, when it canceled the session of the curriculum and replaced by Olympic cycle global and regional, is the Davis Cup, held in 1900 one of its most important.

Tennis and practiced by men and women, and play individually or husband of one sex or mixed. Practiced by amateurs and professionals.

[/hide]

-------------------------------------

الموضوع عن fast food

[hide]There are many restaurant in kuwait sell fast food like mc , hardies and kintaki . Most people eat fast food spite of it is dangerous . It causes many diseases like over weight , high boold pressure and cavity . Also it leads to food . Poisoning so we shouldn't eat these meals to be healthy people[/hide]

abeer522

:: عضو قادم ::

شكر على المواضيع

marhaba

:: عضو نشيط ::

جزاك الله كل خير

monaaga

:: عضو قادم ::

شكرا جزيلالالالالالالالالالالالالالالالا

عمانيه

:: عضو جديد ::

شكـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــرا الموضوووووووووووووووووووع مميز