الساعة الآن 01:26 PM

منتديات ياكويت.

للتسجيل إضغط هنا

إضافة رد

ام عبدالعزيز

:: عضو فضي ::

نموذج اختبار انجليزي للصف الخامس الفترة الثالثة

نموذج اختبار انجليزي للصف الخامس الفترة الثالثة
[hide]Vocabulary ( 4 marks ) : A- Fill in the spaces with words from the list (4 × ½ = 2Ms) (ancient – museum – steps – directions – treasure ) 1- Turn right, and walk three ------------. You will get the right way. 2- The compass has four ------------- east, west, south and north. 3- Have you ever visited the National --------------------- ? 4- We learned about the ---------------- Greeks in history class. B- Underline the correct words 2 × 1 )= 2Ms 1- What ……………………. are your shoes? a- In front of b – size c- next to 2- I can walk for five kilometers. Are you ……………………? a- letter b- found c- sure II - Structure : ( 3marks ) A- Underline the correct answer 3 × ½ = 1½Ms ) 1-South-east is ( on – between – next to ) south and east. 2- Maha is good at swimming( but – or – and) she isn't good at running. 3- I have never (saw – see – seen ) a treasure . B- (Do as shown ): (3 × ½ = 1 ½ Ms) 1- No, I have never learned French. (Ask questions) ------------------------------------------------------------------ 2 - She can draw a map. ( Make negative ) ------------------------------------------------------------------- 1- Arab sailors ( invent) the compass a long time ago.(correct) ---------------------------------------------------------------------- III- Function : (4 marks) A- Match the following: (4 × ½ = 2Ms) 1- I like to see ancient coins ( ) Go south. Walk three steps. 2- How do I get there? ( ) Let's go to the museum. 3- I have never seen temples. ( ) I'm fine, thank you. 4 – I fell in the pond . ( ) You can see them in Failaka Island. ( ) Oh dear! B- Complete the missing parts of these dialogues : (2 × 1 = 2Ms) Ahmad : Where is your school ? Laila : -------------------------------------------------- . Teacher : You are late , Bader. Bader:…………………………………………………………………………. . IV -Set book : (4 marks ) A ) Answer the following questions L( 2×1 = 2Ms) 1- What have historians found in Failaka Island ? 2- Where do you go on holidays ? B) Mark true ( √ ) or False ( × ) ( 2× 1= 2Ms) . 1- Doctors work in the museum . ( ) 2- The needle of a compass points to the north. ( ) Reading Comprehension (5m) Last weekend, I went to Failaka Island with my family. Failaka Island is twenty kilometres north- east of Kuwait City. I went by boat. I visited the old temples and the museums to know more about people who lived there . I saw ancient pots, bottles and coins at the museum. Failaka Island is cooler than Kuwait City. A)- Mark true ( ) or false(X): (3x1=3m) 1. Failaka is fifty kilometres south-east of Kuwait. ( ) 2. Fay went to Failaka by boat. ( ) 3. Failaka Island is hotter than Kuwait City. ( ) B)- Answer the questions: (2x1=2m) 1. What did Fay see at the museum? 2. Why did Fay visit the temples and the museums? Composition (5marks) Describe this picture with the help of these guide words: (5x1=5m) favourite –swimming / swim - sea -brother / swim – summer / muscles –strong / good -heart. Spelling (3marks) A)- Write the missing letters (3x.5=1.5) Co - pas - - ala - e sa _ lo_ B)- Combine these words (3x.5=1.5) 1- Win(+)er = _________ 2- brush(+)s = ___________ 3- Come(+)ing = ___________ Handwriting and Punctuation (2marks) A)- Re-write the sentence in cursive: (1x1=1m) 1- Kuwait is a wonderful place to go sailing. B)- Punctuate the following: (2x.5=1m) 1- have you ever visited a museum I- Vocabulary ( 4 marks ) : A- Fill in the spaces with words from the list L (4 × ½ = 2Ms) (ancient – museum – steps – directions – treasure ) 1- Turn right, and walk three ------------. You will get the right way. 2- The compass has four ------------- east, west, south and north. 3- Have you ever visited the National --------------------- ? 4- We learned about the ---------------- Greeks in history class. B- Underline the correct words 2 × 1 )= 2Ms 1- What ……………………. are your shoes? a- In front of b – size c- next to 2- I can walk for five kilometers. Are you ……………………? a- letter b- found c- sure II - Structure : ( 3marks ) A- Underline the correct answer 3 × ½ = 1½Ms ) 1-South-east is ( on – between – next to ) south and east. 2- Maha is good at swimming( but – or – and) she isn't good at running. 3- I have never (saw – see – seen ) a treasure . B- (Do as shown ): (3 × ½ = 1 ½ Ms) 1- No, I have never learned French. (Ask questions) ------------------------------------------------------------------ 2 - She can draw a map. ( Make negative ) ------------------------------------------------------------------- 1- Arab sailors ( invent) the compass a long time ago.(correct) ---------------------------------------------------------------------- III- Function : (4 marks) A- Match the following: (4 × ½ = 2Ms) 1- I like to see ancient coins ( ) Go south. Walk three steps. 2- How do I get there? ( ) Let's go to the museum. 3- I have never seen temples. ( ) I'm fine, thank you. 4 – I fell in the pond . ( ) You can see them in Failaka Island. ( ) Oh dear! B- Complete the missing parts of these dialogues : (2 × 1 = 2Ms) Ahmad : Where is your school ? Laila : -------------------------------------------------- . Teacher : You are late , Bader. Bader:…………………………………………………………………………. .[/hide]

al-jza3

:: عضو مميز ::

احمدالخربوشى

:: عضو فعال ::

مشكورررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررر رررررررررررررر

fatma khaleel

:: عضو قادم ::

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks

apolo

:: عضو جديد ::

مشكوووووووووووور

بزة عبداللطيف سعود راشد