Close Menu
الساعة الآن 06:59 PM

منتديات ياكويت.

للتسجيل إضغط هنا

إضافة رد

ام عبدالعزيز

:: عضو فضي ::

شرح قواعد yet و still , already

[hide]نبدا The present perfect tense is used to talk about actions or situations that happened at an indefinite time in the past, but still have importance in the present. المضارع التام يكون حدث في ماضي ولازال له اهميه في الحاضر وعاااادتا ما يحددك الوقت بس تعرف ان زمن ماضي بدون وقت محدد امثله : Rob and Lucy have booked tickets to Paris. Debbie has moved into a new house. I have never met your brother. I have studied all the documents in this case. When we refer to definite time in the past in the past, we use the simple past tense. لما يحدد لنا الزمن نستخدم الماضي البسيط امثله : Rob and Lucy booked tickets to Paris last week. I met your brother yesterday. Debbie moved into a new house last month. (Already, yet, still) are three expressions of indefinite time used with the present perfect. الثلاثه نستخدم لهم المضارع التام وراح اشرح الفرق Already Already means “before now”, “up to now”, “by this time”, “so far”. It is used with affirmative statements. It is placed before the past participle. نستخدمها لما يكون قد تم العمل قبل الوقت المحدد له وطريقه الصياغه الفعل في مصدر + HAVE + ALREADY +الضمير والجمله لالالالازم تكون مثبته We have already done most of the work. The Browns have already moved to another house. I have already explained this. Richard has already eaten six cakes and is starting on the seventh. Yet (Yet) means so far they haven’t occurred. Yet is used with negative and interrogative sentences. It is placed at the end of the sentences. تكون اخر الجمله دااائما وتكون اما مع سؤل . Have you brought your present yet? Hasn’t your brother written to you yet? The rain hasn’t stopped yet. او في جمله منفيه She hasn’t woken yet Still (Still) is used with negative present perfect sentences. It is placed before the auxiliary verbs. It means that certain action hasn’t come to an end. تكون مع الجمله المنفيه وتعني ان العمل لم ينتهي بعد وطريقه صياغتها الضمير بتصريف الثالث + STILL +HAVE/HAS + الضمير They still haven’t read all the documents. I still haven’t forgot how you helped me. She still hasn’t shown it to anybody. I still haven’t read the book. He still hasn’t joined an English club. ملاحظه : يمكن معرفه الجواب بطريقه سريعه يعني لو كان في السول بسرعه نحط YET مثال . ? ......... Have you brought your present A: already B: STILL C: yet طبعا بنحط YET لانها الوحيدة الي تكون في السؤل She .........hasn’t shown it to anybody A: YET B: ALREADY C: still طبعا لان ماراح نخذ YET لانها لازم تكون اخر الجمله و بعدين ماراح نخذ ALREADY لان جمله منفييه فنخذ STILL HAVE/ HASE لالالالالازم قبلها AL RAEDY + الضمير HAVE /HASE + ALREADY +الفعل في مصدر . Have you+…… yet? +الضمير STILL +HAVE/HAS + الضمير بتصريف الثالث[/hide]

kuw1

:: عضو مميز ::

منصور احمد حامد

:: عضو فعال ::

جزاك الله كل خير

shadows

:: عضو جديد ::

thxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

alamir2001

:: عضو جديد ::

thankssssssssssssssssssssss

marhaba